Venue: The Great American Music Hall
Location: 859 O'Farrell St San Francisco California USA
📝 Pat Says
After a half hour cigarette break (you can't smoke on stage in California) we were back for a scary band set, Dracula erupting out of a spooky theremin-led Chord O Fear.
I'm told that the photos of this show make it look as though Max and I have taken to wearing pastel-coloured Miami Vice style suits. Rest assured, ladies and gents, it was just the stage lighting. The suits are black. Of course.
Much after show drinking in an ignorant faux-British bar with horrible folk music played far too loudly. Still, they served Pilsner Urquell so the Butcher could handle it.
Audience: About 400
Man of the match: Owen
- 1. Partytime
- 2. What's The Matter, Boy?
- 3. Whaddya?
- 4. Raking Up the Leaves ( Max Eider )
- 5. La Mer
- 6. The Human Jungle
- 7. Just Like Bettie Page
- 8. D.R.I.N.K.
- 9. Baby, It's You ( Max Eider )
- 10. Girls Who Keep Goldfish
- 11. Don't Let Me Keep You ( Owen Jones )
- 12. Soul Happy Hour
- 13. Angels
- 1. Jazz Butcher -v- Count Dracula
- 2. Mr. Odd
- 3. She's On Drugs
- 4. Walk With The Devil
- 5. President Reagan's Birthday Present
- 6. Caroline Wheeler's Birthday Present
- 7. The Long Night Starts ( Max Eider )
- 8. Rain
- 9. Girlfriend
- 10. Old Snakey
- 11. Bigfoot Motel
- 12. Zombie Love
- 1. Roadrunner (Jonathan Richman)