[By Subject] [By Date] [By Sender] [Prev] [Next]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 89 21:41:39 EST
From: Nancy Everson <everson[at]-remove-BBN.COM>
- If living in England leads to anemia, to what does living in America
lead? If Mr. Fish doesn't know, perhaps you should ask the bass
- Is it true you're the Captain and Tenille in cognito? When will you
start playing "Muskrat Love" again?
- How are the cats?
- Do you base your songs on personal experience, or on things you
see/hear/read about? (Both, most likely - a stupid question.)
- Is it true that the band is just a corporate tool, and has been
bought out by Red Stripe and so JBC stands for Jamacian Beer
- How do you explain that you are more popular in Canada than the US
- If you happen to hit the American mainstream tastes, do you see
yourself playing at large venues? (I don't see that you can make this
leap without transforming the band into something it isn't, and
- What's the real story behind you and Max not playing together
- Why haven't you been playing "The Word I Was Looking For" live?
- What people have been your biggest influence musically?
- What sort of music do you listen to?
- What's your favorite movie?
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- What sort of reading do you do? Informational? Pleasure?
- Who are some of your favorite authors?
That's about all the silliness we can come up with right now. I hope
you have a great time! Buy Patrick and the rest of the band a beer
for us, and tell him we're the two obnoxious people right in front of
him in Boston, requesting old songs and holwing to add atmosphere to
I'm looking forward to getting the tapes!
Talk to you next week,
nancy (& craig)