Date: Tue 25 Feb 1997 - 13:00:10 PST
I am playing around with the idea for an interactive JBC trivia thingy on the website.
Sort of a treasure hunt of information scattered throughout the 2500+ pages(!) with a ranking thing so TrueFans can let it hang out.
as a precursor, and as a way to liven this place up a bit, here is a sampling of the types of questions:
- What song had lyrics, but was released as an instrumental
- Which tune does pat claim to be the first written
- Which album has the word "ludicrous" in two consecutive tunes
- Iain O'Higgins began his JBC association with what album
- In what city was "Vienna Song" written
- "Hairbrush & The Tank" is a satire of what
- Which songs refer to Elephants
- Who is "Tufty"
- Where was Max Eider's last 80's gig with the JBC performed
- Describe the Black Eg's debut
i will let y'all stew a week on these - send me your responses directly. we can debate the results after everyone has time to find the answers.
note: all answers are available on the site, and some questions may have more than one correct answer!
btw - i have updated all the lyrics with pat's corrections, and only have about 10 more to enter which weren't there already. some of the new lyrics have interesting(*) annotations as well.
http://www.adjective.com/jbc Received on Tue Feb 25 13:00:10 1997