The Jazz Butcher
The Jazz Butcher Etc | Mailing List
The Jazz Butcher Conspiracy : Mailing List : 1999

Re: Spring Hope Eternal?

From: Jim Gibbin <>
Date: Tue 28 Sep 1999 - 17:21:08 PDT

I will happily pledge my C note and guarantee a few more others will do so when the time comes.

Even better, if a Buffalo NY gig is not too large a deviation on the map, I would be more than willing to work toward stuff like pre-purchased plane tickets & a guaranteed house-take or some such, with enough advance notice. Could easily bring in the Toronto crowd, as it's only 2 hours away, and there is considerable local interest as well. That would be a dream come true!!!!!!!!!

VIVA LE JBC TOUR FUND!!!! regards, Jim Gibbin

>>Rumour has it that they may return this spring so if you couldn't
>>make this tour you may get a second chance come year 2000.
>YES! Can we please start raising cash NOW to fund a Midwest
>show/leg? Detroit, Cincinnati, Chicago maybe? A lot of people (me
>included) pledged $100 each towards the guarantee fund when it was
>disclosed that the Detroit/Chicago shows weren't happening this time
>around...if we can all agree to renew our pledges, maybe we'll have
>enough leverage to make something happen in the Spring if Pat & Co.
>do decide to return.
>Put me down for $100. (I spent $40 on Afghan Whigs tickets for this
>weekend and wasn't able to go, so $100 to actually SEE the JBC will
>seem like a bargain!)
Received on Tue Sep 28 17:24:08 1999

Visitor Feedback
No comments yet for this page [Add your own]